I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the Norwood Police Department to tell you it is an honor and privilege to serve the Norwood community.
We take great pride in providing the citizens and visitors of Norwood with the highest quality police service. As Police Chief it is my responsibility to make sure that we continue to provide this high quality police service and look for ways to improve. The Norwood Police Officers are responsible for carrying out the mission of the Police Department. The Norwood Police Department will provide professional service that reflects the needs of our community and provides protection of life, property, and the constitutional rights of all. We will remain dedicated to service and committed to excellence, focusing on the following core values. These values include:
- Integrity: We are honest in all we do.
- Pride: We are proud of ourselves, our department and the community we serve.
- Respect: We treat everyone equally, with dignity and courtesy.
- Professionalism: We provide exemplary police service, through officers that are highly trained and dedicated to service.
- Commitment: We are determined and dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service.
I openly welcome the citizens of Norwood to become involved with your police department. We cannot operate effectively without your support. Please feel free to participate in our Citizens On Patrol program. There are other programs that will begin soon, so please stay tuned to the website.
Again, let me say it is my honor to serve the community of Norwood. Please take care and stay safe!
Chief of Police