Drug Tip, Crime Tips, Elderly and Shut in Alert, Reporting Abandoned Vehicles and Vacation Forms to watch your house.

Drug Tip - Drug tips are forwarded to the Norwood Police Drug unit and are anonymous. Please fill out the form as completely as possible. If you choose to do so, you may leave a contact name/number so that a member of the drug unit can contact you for additional information. Drug investigations can be very complicated and time consuming. Every effort is made to deal with each complaint.

Crime Tips - If you have any information on suspected criminal activity or information regarding a crime that is currently being investigated, we urge you to leave your tip with the Norwood Police Department C.I.S. (Criminal Investigative Section). The tip will be received by a member of C.I.S. and followed up on as soon as possible.

Elderly/Disabled/Shut-in/Wander Alert - The information you provide will be placed in a log and accessible to our police officers, should your loved one wander, be in need of a home check, or be in need of help during a large scale emergency or disaster.

Reporting an Abandoned Vehicle - Abandoned Vehicle ticketing/towing will be suspended, except in obvious instances. This is being done, since so many are not leaving their homes due to the Corona Virus.

Vacation Form - The Norwood Police Department will keep an extra eye on your house while on vacation. Prior to leaving town fill out this vacation form as completely as possible and email it to the Norwood Police Department. It will be added to the vacation file and be a directed patrol for the assigned beat officer.